April 16, 2019
Every month I share transformational conversations with women who have learned to walk in beauty, with the strength, courage, and pleasure of reclaiming their feminine sovereignty. Women all over the world are rising up to have their voices heard and invite you to do the same.
Today it' my honor to introduce you to my friend and colleague, Mal Duane. Mal Duane has triumphed over devastating life challenges to become an Alpha Chick extraordinaire. Today she serves clients through the multi-million dollar real estate company that she built from scratch. She is certified Professional Life and Recovery Coach is deeply involved with helping women discover and use their connection to divine power. Mal lives with her English Jack Russell Terrier, Hannah, in Framingham Massachusetts, where she works, writes, speaks, and supports women to be the best they can be. In her new book, Broken Open: Embracing Heartache and Betrayal as Gateways to Unconditional Love, (Inspired Living Publishing) she takes you on a journey of heartbreak and a breathtaking recovery. This goddess shines!
Points of conversation:
- How did you find the courage to share your deepest betrayal in your new book, Broken Open?
- What do you hope your readers will take away from your book?
- You said, “The wounds we take in the battles of love are the most profound tools for healing we will ever receive.”
Why do you find this to be true?
- Please share how you choreograph your sacred life.
- How do you practice embodying your feminine sovereignty?
- How does your work as a coach and best selling author support the feminine experience?
- What comes up when you hear me say that the time has come for women to reclaim their voice and speak their truth?
Get Mal's new book at www.BrokenOpen-Book.com
March 20, 2019
Today's episode of This Sacred Life is brought to you by The Crystal Shaman School. A sanctuary where women rise into their soul wisdom through shamanic practices and crystal rituals.
Welcome to the This Sacred Life and the Divine Feminine Spotlight. Every month I share transformational conversations with women who have learned to walk in beauty, with the strength, courage, and pleasure of reclaiming their feminine sovereignty. Women all over the world are rising up to have their voices heard. I like to give some of their voices a platform to speak their truth and invite you to join us.
Today it' my honor to introduce you to Lori A. Andrus. Lori is the founder of the Crystal Shaman School, a practitioner of crystal shamanism, and a soulful traveler. She artfully blends ancient wisdom traditions with crystal insight to create practical and breakthrough lifestyle applications, supporting individuals in re-creating their life. This Goddess Shines!
Get the complete show notes HERE.
Visit CrystalShamanSchool.com or LoriAAndrus.com/crystal-challenge today with the free 7-day Crystal Immersion Journey
March 6, 2019
Are you ready to join a sacred circle with women in your community?
When women come together and share from the heart:
- We learn to let down our masks.
- We learn that we each have permission to relax into who we are in the moment.
- We can be vulnerable or strong.
- We can participate or pass.
- We learn that we have a choice.
- We learn that we are not responsible for what other people think
- We don’t have to accept or respond to others’ projections.
- We learn to simply show up.
I’ve witnessed warrior women become soft and watched quiet women find their voice and learn to stand their ground. We practiced resonance and grounding techniques. We faced our shadows. We stepped into the responsibility of healing our lineage and in doing so, healed 7 generations of the women who came before us and the next 7 generations to come.
Powerful. Profound. Healing.
If you've been considering joining a wise women’s circle, I highly recommend that you do some research and find a group that resonates with you. Here's some of what you can expect if you say yes to stepping into a community circle:
- You’ll experience women you connect with immediately.
- You'll meet women who push your buttons.
- You'll meet women who remind you of people you've known before.
- You'll see yourself in the mirror of the group’s stories
- You will meet your shadow, learn to shine your light and give her a hug.
- You'll have a better understanding of why people behave the way they do.
Every woman brings value and teachings to her community. Every Transformation Goddess who says yes to dancing around the wheel is in for one hell of a ride.
February 20, 2019
Every month I share transformational conversations with women who have learned to walk in beauty, with the strength, courage, and pleasure of reclaiming their feminine sovereignty. Women all over the world are rising up to have their voices heard. I like to give some them a platform to speak their truth and invite you to do the same.
Today it's my honor to introduce you to Lauren Elizabeth Walsh.
Lauren is the CEO and Founder of Global Sisterhood, a platform for rising women and a movement of sister circles around the world in over 85 counties providing space, guidance, and practices for women everywhere to cultivate emotional freedom and live in their power.
In this episode of This Sacred Life, Lauren and I discuss how circling up can change your life and how she transformed her trauma into service, leading her to the Amazon and back to create the Global Sisterhood. We take a deep dive into a conversation about the toxic feminine and toxic masculine, mentors, and the upcoming Free the Feminine Campaign on March 8th.
Together, we are creating a worldwide supporting Sisterhood of women devoted to healing hearts, empowering others, and transforming futures. Come, join us, and make the 2019 event even more incredible!
Join the Global Sisterhood on International Women’s Day (March 8th) for the Free The Feminine campaign.
Go to this URL for a free circle guide and all of the details. >> www.freethefeminine.org